08 May 2009

VeloNews Is Too Slow

So I'll fill you in, oh faithful reader*.
St. Marie dropped out...gahhh...I know...he threw down too hard on the first climbs and then he was all like "Ouch" and Squirrel was like "Save it for tomorrow, you stallion you." That was exactly the conversation they had.
The Manimal finished. However, he didn't quite top his top-20 result at MOUNTAIN BIKE NATZ. Helllloooooo, wrong discipline much? He also threw up. He really did leave it all on the course.
Overall a stellar day for the crack BC racing squad. And we'll be ringing in the morning with a long flat criterium!! Against national caliber road racers! Yaaaay! I think I might throw up too.
pretty preride.

P.S. GOOD LUCK to everyone stump-jumping or fat-tiring this weekend!! Or, you know, acclimating to sweet German terrain...JEALOUS.
P.P.S. Old Chub and Fat Tire are EVERYWHERE and it's killing me slowly with unslaked thirst.


*Does anyone read this? Am I talking to myself? Ah, that's ok.

3 comments:

  1. i can assure you that every who down in whoville dangles on your every rhetorical flourish...raped ridges indeed. thanks for the updates, how about crit. results. congrats. to all of squirrels flock and tell him the mrs. did herself proud at the stumpie it was smooth like south cackalacky mud.

    ReplyDelete
  2. bring home some booze.

    glad you guys are having a good time!! take more pictures, they're beautiful!

    fat tire was great -- hardest race i've ever competed in, BY FAR. word on the street is that Joh won the XC (OVER WES D?!) and, thus, has a freakin' awesome chance at winning "king of the mountain" -- shweet!

    i'm the proud new owner of I9 hubs ;)

    ps you know i read this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been checking it. It's great to keep up with your fabulous skills especially since I spent a year getting to know the lingo. (I can hear your voice saying most of it) Miss my GG buddy though.

    Hope you visit next fall so we can throw down legally.

    ReplyDelete