05 May 2009

Play by Play

5:15 am
I feel envious. Jockey and Marshal got trolleyed on cheap champagne, shaved Batman's head, and stayed up all night.

7:03
I feel awed. Tennessee is so green! I love the dirty dirty South...or maybe just the Appalachian region. Not a big fan of South Kack or the armpit that is Georgia. And have never experienced Florida. Also never plan to.

7:45
I feel amused. Thad is feeling like a pimp, goin' on, and brushing his shoulders off, per Jay-Z's instructions. Also ragging on the Manimal every five minutes or so for his night of hedonism.

8:19
I feel antsy. If I were driving to CH I still wouldn't be there. Wow. This trip is the equivalent of driving to CH FIVE TIMES. And then repeat in six days.

8:46
I feel literary. First book finished. Never mind that it's chick lit.

10:01
I feel so fresh and so clean clean.

10:52
I feel frustrated. Gossip Girl episodes refuse to load, even though Thad swears by his magic internet box.

noon
I feel the monotony weighing me down. Seven hours down. Many more to go. Kentucky sucks. And it's actually only 11:00.

2 comments:

  1. you guys are in kentucky?! where?! i would have stalked you guys.

    ReplyDelete