20 May 2009

Lazy Days of May

After a somewhat busy and very regimented semester, this summer finds me with a lot of free time. It's strange. I'm not very good at coping. Kind of nice though. I have had the chance to do a little Dupont, a little Turkey Pen, a little Hatch...riding with different people every day and loving it...a little of this...a little of that...
Some news flashes:

The indomitable Emily is moving in tonight if everything goes as planned. I know we're all looking forward to that, especially if she can fix up her tiny little bicycle in time for the most fabulous race of the season.

Miz Squirrel has some epic road rash. Check it out.

Liz will soon have pink I9 hubs. I am overcome with envy.

Joh is off to the US Open and will most definitely represent.

The Saint will be back from the homeschool convention soon...ahhhhh...I still can't say it without laughing.

The bakery is open this Sunday for the White Squirrel Festival. Take note, all.

And this weekend? Tsali? I'm psyched. No, even better. I'm TSYCHED. Ooooo what now.
And I put on Sauserwinds. They are super awesome. Period. I'm never taking them off.

No comments:

Post a Comment