17 October 2009

Two Down, Two to Go

The ladies just wrapped up the endurance portion of Natz with another masterful showing in short track. Sarah got caught up in a big stupid wreck at the start but worked her way through the field and danced along to "Let's Get It Started". Alexis snatched up some spots from yesterday and got 8th, Johanne pushed through the pain and got 6th, and I was once again taught my place by Montana girl and Colorado girl. So, I didn't accomplish secret goal #2 but I rode a good race and had fun if you can believe it. I'm so proud of the Brevard girls! Now it's up to the fellas once again to replicate our success. No pressure!
In the team standings BC is third behind Union and Montana State right now...but wait till we whip out our secret weapon: a talented, well-rested, ready-to-go bunch-of-huckasaurs gravity team!! UHHNNHH feel the PAIN Division II!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment