17 October 2009

Another Good Day

Here's some tasty results for you.

Short track.
T. Cowie: He threw down a delicious attack on that tall orange dude and rode into a VERY respectable 2nd.
Rimmer: 15th
The Saint: 16th

Four cross. The fellas were looking SO awesome on that narrow rocky track. Unfortunately, they all experienced some misfortunes on the round of 16.
Real Tall: 11th
Rimmer: 13th
T-Bag: 14th
T. Cowie: 20th

Tina: 12th
Dunc: 9th
In the round of 16, Joh, Dunc, and I were seeded together so we cake-walked down the course to avoid wrecks and fatigue. Second round, I had a bad start and sat up. I was relieved it was over and so, so tired. But then St. Marie forced me back up the hill for the consolation round. I went, grumbling and tearing up. I just wanted to be done! I was bad at 4x! But...then...I gated two Warren Wilson girls and took 5th, smiling (albeit a bit hysterically) the whole time. I was pretty durn pumped. Three podiums in two days!
And then Tuttle pulled off another stars'n'bars! She walked away from her competition like they weren't moving. It was SO exciting.
Tomorrow is the final showdown. The DH shall separate the wheat from the chaff, the cream from the milk, the men from the boys. Park was a darling and lent me his SX so I'll be rolling down the hill in style.
We're reeling in that overall title. I can feel it.

No comments:

Post a Comment