14 June 2009

Fat Tire Weeks

now that the twin storms of the breakup and the roommate have subsided, i'm left with a lot of free time to think about what the rest of the summer will bring.
mostly oramm.
checks against me:
-at the whitewater center last weekend i raced 19 miles and thought it would never end. ever.
-i'm young and inexperienced.
-i'm scared. so scared.
-i sound like a sophomore on prom night.
checks for me:
-i just rediscovered camelbacks. convenient hydration!
-i did two uber-long-for-me mtb rides this week sandwiched between the normal group rides/chill rides and felt fab.
-the road bike hasn't seen daylight in two weeks. is that a check? not really.
-i've been doing a lot of carb loading.

now i'm sitting in brighter day watching tasha make, no joke, three frozen white chocolate extra-shot mochas and a skinny iced caramel latte. for one girl.
also she and i made tabouleh with quinoa last night and it was fabulousity. and then i met ryan taylor and complimented him on his icycle and I9 idol domination.

sleepy time.

4 comments:

  1. dang. storm? sorry that i lived in the living room because i didn't know that room was clapped out. wtf, seriously.

    ReplyDelete
  2. did you know that wednesday, thursday, friday makes WTF?

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had never really considered it since whenever I see "Thursday" abbreviated, it's "TH." ...but yeah, I guess it does work.

    What is the point of complaining about people on your blog? What are you trying to accomplish? Nothing positive comes from it.

    If I remember correctly, I asked you to be open and honest with me, which might be difficult, but when I specifically asked you if my living in the living room was bothering you, and you acted all nonchalant about it, then what do you expect? I mean, yeah, you threw out comments like, "when are you going back to Ohio?" and that is when I asked if I was bothering you, and you should have spoken your feelings, because now you're just bitching about me on the interwebz. If you had a problem, you should have spoken to me about it.

    ReplyDelete