25 February 2012

Oh Yeah, That Trip...

only a month late...thanks to mitch, sarah, and brad for the lovely pics...
someone should make a movie about us

waco, tx: happiest place on earth...
right? 
a very fine looking bunch of rumps
there's a first time for everything
having entirely too much fun.
must remember to make serious face during races


in other news, after standing still for what has felt like a very long time, i've taken some small steps forward (with larger steps to come). my secret new year's resolution was "get out and get some", and also to a lesser extent "try new things"...more ambitious than my usual resolutions, but surprisingly successful so far.

i don't mean to be cryptic, but i'll spill more when i've held myself to my own promises. i don't want to jinx it by showing my hand too early. 


No comments:

Post a Comment