06 May 2011

Permission to Gloat?

Guess what I'm doing on Sunday.
The Art Loeb.
Guess what I'm NOT doing today.
Collegiate Road Nationals.*
Guess what I'm NOT doing tomorrow.
PMBAR.

In a weekend of interminable suffer-fests, I think I win; mine is the most relaxed and least intimidating.
Seriously though, there are 3,478 painful and terrible things I'd rather do than race Natz, and there are almost as many (902) painful and terrible things I'd rather do than race PMBAR. Good luck and many sympathies to the folks doing those painful and terrible things.


*Seriously. Road nats '09 and '10 were awful. Lower-circles-of-hell awful. Mommy-why-won't-the-pain-stop awful.

2 comments:

  1. Funny...I was the gloating about not doing Art Loeb while enjoying 12 hours of Pisgah ecstacy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha, yup. glad we both found our heaven.

    ReplyDelete