25 February 2010

Champagne Supernova

Yes yes, this is how I feel today. Bubbly. It is good. I think part of this comes from the looming prospect of college-free life. I am going to pass on being a grown-up for right now (thanks for asking, all ye denizens of the bakery) and just putter around, earning just enough to pay for house/car/occasional adventures.
Because I don't think I will be applying for real-people jobs until next spring, fall will be fab. How could it not be?
-world champs that are driving distance away
-the Shut-In
-Lydia's super awesome-looking Hickory Mountain run
-BC mtb season, which I can now observe in a relaxed fashion
-a long-awaited visit to my shoe twin!

I write a lot of boring posts about my future, but you know why? Because it's so bright I gotta wear shades.

No comments:

Post a Comment