09 September 2009

Oh, You Shouldn't Have

First of all, this will surely become something of an e-artifact: BSNYC's recorded voice. Disregard the silly interviews, just listen to his voice. Is it what I expected? I...don't...know...

Now that I've shared that historical relic, on to the important stuff.
Tuesday, September 15th
. Here's the schedule:
4:00pm. Meet at Sycamore Cycles for a fat tire ride. Guesses are it'll be Pinnett. We're not terribly creative people. But it will be fun. And I will win the forest gate sprint, by dint of it being my birthday.
7:00pm. Meet at Pescado's. Enjoy a fish taco and a cold beer.
8:00pm. The varsity athletes among us must scurry over to the college for a brief meeting. But never fear, we shall return for...
8:43pm. Begin the bar-hopping!
Come one, come all.

"But Julia," you query, "what do you want for your birthday?? You, who seems to have everything a girl could ever wish for!" Well, loyal and curious reader, I shall tell you. I want:

-a perfectly made macchiato. When I was in Boone I had the best one ever. Now I am forever seeking to recreate the experience.

-a trip to Natz for BC Cycling. We are freaking awesome and another rider joins the team every day. We deserve the opportunity to show everyone else how awesome we are...without financially crippling the team for the next two years.

-the ability and desire to cook meat. I am an expert on eggplant but neither poultry nor pork has entered my repertoire.

-a new riding style. a new perspective. I think this sexy mamba jamba of a bike will do the trick.-a senior thesis. 15-20 pages, typed, double-spaced, hefty bibliography, historical topic of your choosing.

-a new phone. My old one is a bit clapped. Too much butt-pocket to bike-seat contact. I've finally found the perfect upgrade.

-a good race this weekend at LMC. Feeling a wee bit slow.

-love, life, and the pursuit of happiness! And I really want someone to explain to me why happiness is spelled "happyness" in that movie title. WTF?

That is all. Feel free to get started.

1 comment:

  1. Its the kid's name. Happy-ness is actually what it should be. You should take Tom Bell's ethics class, you'd get it then.

    ReplyDelete